AN ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO HELPING PEOPLE2010 Established as Non-Profit 501-C4 StatusN.R.A. AffiliatedTri-State Gun Collectors organization has been an honorable collector and dealer's club for over fifty years. TRI-STATEGUN COLLECTORS was founded in the early 1950's by collectors Charlie Schumm, Harry Lewis, and Carl Horn of Lima, Ohio. (NOTE: Harry Lewis, Carl Horn, and Charlie Schumm are deceased.)
On January 23, 1958 the newly founded club was incorporated as the "WESTERN OHIO ANTIQUE ARMS ASSOCIATION"On December 3, 1958 they changed the name to "TRI-STATE GUN COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION" Since the early 1960's, the gun shows have been held at the Allen County Fair Grounds in Lima, Oh. Also, since the 1970's, the Club has contributed over $50,000 to the Allen Fair Board for building improvements.
Tri-State Gun Collectors donates all monies over and above the Club's operating expenses to worthy organizations with specific needs. Presently, Tri-State Gun Collectors has more than 2,000 members. Membership-display meetings are scheduled eight times each year on the first full weekend of the month October thru May.